Fair Day at the Bay N. Venturelli

Fair Day by the Bay
by insructor: Nora Venturelli

Thursday, August 4, 2011

John's Epilogue

I would like to thank my fellow students and artists for a great time this week.

Besides the fun getting to know all of you, there will be something taken from each of you that will find its way into whom I am as an artist. It was a wonderful experience watching and learning from each one of you.

As for you Nora, where were you 20 years ago when I first got started? To think of where I could be if only I had learned from you back then. But for now I will suffice with the wonderful insight and guidance you have given me so far. It was a refreshing new ride, hopefully it will not be our last.

If anyone needs me for anything, please get a hold of me at mozdziej@howellschools.com or purple_rhino@mac.com

Thank you,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment